MOISCUS- idiomorphic practices review (Gurgling Gore/ Headsplit Records)

MOISCUS- idiomorphic practices review (Gurgling Gore/ Headsplit Records) 

Bandcamp: https://moiscus-gurglinggore.bandcamp.com/album/idiomorphic-practices

Dayton is like 50% wild ass shit. Imagine being surrounded by dead stare farmers and ufos and that's the place in a nutshell. 

What's the pretzel factory that's inside a fucking house? Smales Pretzels. Legit odd experience but the pretzels were delicious

I once stopped to piss at a Wendy's in Dayton on Wayne Ave. I saw a turd that was the diameter of a beer can. I tried to flush it and it was not flushable. I didn't want to piss on it in case turd germs travelled up my pee stream and killed me. A real live incidence of fecal transplantation might have occurred and how fitting it be in a Wendy's in Dayton.

Less turds more Moiscus tho. 

The last cassette was in regular rotation at the crib. Idiomorphic Practices increases the ignorance. This release covers gore, osdm, and slam vibes all in one cohesive unrelenting tape. Being an old head, I really can appreciate the riffs of "the ill considered self-righteousness of the insufferable." It gives me that stank face. "Formidable Stygian Prison" has classic era Cannibal Corpse style on it. 

Dayton reigns supreme. Hail the Dragons, hail Heat Wave '98, and hail Moiscus. 

Comments

Popular Posts