Misery Engine "dark winter" cassette review (No Rent)

 

Misery Engine "dark winter" cassette review (No Rent)

Bandcamp: https://norentrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dark-winter-norent070

Ok, this joint is harrowing. Heavy topic and its handled with the utmost seriousness. I worked at Ticketmaster when the whole anthrax in the mail shit was going down. We got tons of mail everyday and we were supposed to take all mail to another part of the building to open. I never did and would open it in my shared office with other people (what an asshole). I kept saying to my co-worker, "DO YOU WANT TO DIE WITH ME, GINA?". We're both still alive, I think. 

Anyhow, yep... Misery Engine fan. This is dark and brooding. Is this the best Misery Engine cassette this year? Mr Postman brought me the Black Artifact release the other day so we'll see. Props on the layout on this release. It's nice. 

Comments

Popular Posts