Snub Nose- Adversaries of Perversity cassette review (Pressor Tape)

 


Snub Nose- Adversaries of Perversity cassette review (Pressor Tape)

Bandcamp: https://pressortape.bandcamp.com/album/adversaries-of-perversity

I got boosted yesterday and have the most insane joint pain and piercing headache today. I've been listening to Snub Nose "adversaries" all week and I 'll be damned if I remember what I was going to say about it. Hand Hammered reminds me of old console TVs. Click through the dial and see what you can pick up. Some static from stations that you can't pick up from the antenna, some wild sci-fi joint, whatever cop drama score, and more. This cassette traverses many moods and tones, from low-end rumble to whimsy synth to loud scree. Sit down and strap in because it moves across the moods quickly. 

Comments

Popular Posts