Vile Apparition/ Miscreance split cassette (Desert Wastelands) review

Vile Apparition/ Miscreance split cassette (Desert Wastelands) review


Vile Apparition didn't grab me on the full length for some reason. This split has changed my tune and I plan on revisiting their catalog soon. This tape came out and I love the artwork. Brains in jar + Terminator looking jawn= I'll give it a listen. VA lays brutal death metal vibes thick. It's not a modern brutal death metal band in sound but more classic vein.

Miscreance was exactly what I was looking for too. I have a soft spot for fast, loose, death thrash. Spectral Waves showcases some technical flourishes. This is good shit. Now to track down the 1st demo. Curious to hear a full length. 

Totally killer release of two bands that have a bright future. I bet both bands are killer live. Come to America and we'll show you an office building shaped like a basket and signs about Hell. 

Comments

  1. Think we could convince them to play in the basket???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts