Cryptic Hatred- Nocturnal Sickness cassette review (Desert Wastelands Productions)

Cryptic Hatred- Nocturnal Sickness cassette review (Desert Wasteland Productions)

Bandcamp: https://cryptichatred.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-sickness

I fucked around and missed the Cryptic Hatred demo. The full length dropped and it was an immediate cop. Riffs, some bounce. There is a lot to love with this album. Stench of the Dead really gets this going with bounce and breakdowns. I put this on a bunch while I'm at work and am always surprised when it ends because it moves pretty quickly. I don't get tied up in monotonous parts. I put this on, cuss about Zuckerberg and then am bummed it's over.

I gotta say with the art and layout, it's a big step up. There are big bands that don't have a polished layout like this. 

Cool record by some Finnish rippers paying respects to one of the greatest scenes in death metal history. What's not to love (or hate)? 

Comments

Popular Posts