Fleshlicker/ Gastric Mucosa split cassette (Breathing Problem Productions)


Fleshlicker/ Gastric Mucosa split cassette (Breathing Problem Productions)

Bandcamp: https://breathingproblem.bandcamp.com/album/fleshlicker-gastric-mucosa-split

Fleshlicker is on an absolute tear at the moment. Vat of Pus- 15 songs in 4:29. I had Fleshlicker on the other day and my family was like "Your speakers are broken." Nah, that's just my spirit. Cop this or the joint on Anthems of the Undesirable and blast the fuck out of it at traffic lights. Shout out to Butthole Ohio traffic lights.

Gastric Mucosa legit sounds like Bastard Noise live set that I was sick and missed. My dogg was in attendance and called me and played me their set over the phone. Highest possible recommendation. Blown out mania.

Comments

Popular Posts