Vile Rites- The Ageless cassette review (Desert Wasteland Productions)

Vile Rites- The Ageless cassette review (Desert Wasteland Productions)

Bandcamp: https://vilerites.bandcamp.com/album/the-ageless

I saw the color palette and thought that Desert Wastelands issued Badger "one live badger" on cassette. Not the case but both Badger and Vile Rites have progressive elements. Most progressive metal is bunk as fuck. Often I find it bloated, masturbatory, and has a lack of spirit. Since I was putting together a Desert Wasteland order, I decided to check it out. This is chore metal, not that listening to it is a chore but I put it on when I have shit to do around the house and time flies. I quite like this album. Promising release from the demons at Desert Wasteland. 


Comments

Popular Posts