Interior One/ Infibulation split cassette (Breathing Problem Productions)



Interior One/ Infibulation split cassette (Breathing Problem Productions) 

Bandcamp: https://breathingproblem.bandcamp.com/album/infibulation-interior-one-rope-on-bed

I've been out of the music loop for probably 8 years and jumped back in. I sold most of my 4,000 records and moved to the woods of Butthole, Ohio. Interior One is one of those bands that I was like "Fuck, I missed out on several releases." This picks up where the No Rent cassette left off (need a copy of that plz). Totally fucked listen. Starvation sounds so insane. Top shelf shit.

I had no idea who Infibulation was but the goddamn power in this shit. Heavy and dense. Methodical destruction. I seriously put this on, zone out, and write huge swaths of copy for my job. It's amazing.  

Comments

Popular Posts