Cambion- Conflagrate the Celestial Refugium (LavaDome Productions) Review

Suck my whole dick

Cambion- Conflagrate the Celestial Refugium (LavaDome Productions) Review


Label: LavaDome Productions

Bandcamp: https://lavadome.bandcamp.com/album/conflagrate-the-celestial-refugium

 I fought buying this and having it shipped from Czechia but brutality relented. Mix of Angel Corpse/ Morbid Angel Covenant era. I sent a link to my dogg Cocaine Andy and he was floored. Total non-stop and that drummer wtf is happening. 

IMO, this is the hardest style of death metal to nail. Strangely catchy, technical but not in a masturbating in mayo kinda way. I played the shit out of this and I command you to do the same. 

I blast this at Kroger, scowling under my mask, and audibly farting. Fight me.  

Comments

Popular Posts