God Is War / Misery Engine split cassette (Deathbed Tapes) Review




God Is War/ Misery Engine split cassette (Deathbed Tapes) Review

Label: https://deathbedtapes.bandcamp.com

Both sides of this cassette sound like an alien invasion. The world has ended and this is the soundtrack.  I can't say which side I like better because they are totally different. This was my introduction to both and I will absolutely support their endeavors in the future. Side note- the GIW record on Breathing Problem Productions is a ripper. 

GIW is lurching and menacing. His IG is full out great tunes and is up on all sorts of ILL shit. My favorite is Mullah Omar Mohammed (You Will Never Catch Me). 

Misery Engine... can this dude score a sci-fi movie or television show? Give him Westworld season 4 or fucking Dune. Total dread My favorite is 1945-2001 & Poppy Fields and Oil Wells.

I can't sing the praises of this release high enough.

Comments

Popular Posts