Black Leather Jesus/ Moonbeam Terror/ Straight Panic (deathbed tapes) cassette review


Black Leather Jesus/ Moonbeam Terror/ Straight Panic (deathbed tapes) cassette review


Summertime came and I didn't make it over to Dayton to see this gig. It was fucking hot and I didn't have the juice to trek the 1-1/2 hours over to Skeleton Dust. It was one of those gigs though that would burn me up that I didn't go. Oh well. However, Deathbed Tapes had the tour cassette still in stock so I could pretend that I was really there. This cassette features the trifecta of new and old heads, leveling "civilization" through force of sound.

Moonbeam Terror totally shreds. Totally mechanized delirium left my mind composted. 

Straight Panic is from the other side. Hazy, malevolent during Gadsden. Holy shit, Bedford though is blissed. Maybe what a near death experience sounds like. 

Black Leather Jesus is a torrent of collapsed buildings leaving ruin in its wake. 

Comments

Popular Posts