Intestinal Hex/ Pukewraith Review (Gurgling Gore)


 Intestinal Hex/ Pukewraith Cassette Review (Gurgling Gore)


Intestinal Hex put out one of the best albums of 2021 that I haven't purchased because I want it on vinyl. Is it coming? Do I need to resurrect my label to release it? Rejoice, Intestinal Hex ups the ante on these songs. Motherfuck the Intestinal Hex songs are unrelenting. "The Furnace Watcher" has undeniable death metal bounce to it and sounds mad Euro. 

Pukewraith brings out some dirge-y death metal with the song "UWF" being my favorite on this release. It kinda has a death n roll driving vibe. 

Each band joins the other to bookend each song on the cassette. Kinda cool.

What's That Shit They Smoke In Toronto?

I've only been to Toronto once. I ate like a fool at all kinds of dope vegan spots. Who can hook me up with citizenship? It was fucking cool up there. Way cooler than Butthole, Ohio. I went on Canadian Thanksgiving and ate pizza, and all kinds of folks were blazing up. Shout to Canada. I need to see a Raptors game.

Comments

Popular Posts