Luminiferous Aether (Sunshine Ward) Review



Luminiferous Aether (Sunshine Ward) Review

Bandcamp: https://luminiferousaether.bandcamp.com

Buy the cassette here https://sunshineward.storenvy.com

Destroying Groceries While Listening to Australian Death Thrash

Twenty years ago, I crossed a want off my list. The Hobb's Angel of Death LP eluded me for a long time and I ended up buying it from a dude with visible Nazi tattoos. He had been in death metal bands in Tampa and "blew out his elbow" playing guitar. We listened to some tapes and a neighbor showed up to cook food in dude's oven. The oven had a tray of totally burnt french fries left in it. At this point, I escaped before I was murdered and thrilled to have secured a top want.

It was around this time that my roommates and I would mail-order any death-thrash from Australia. Destroyer 666, Grenade, Razor of Occam, Gospel of the Horns, Vomitor, Atomizer,  all that shit makes me want to drive a motorcycle in a grocery store. Raw, loose and fucked-up death thrash is the best. 


Me, listening to Luminiferous Aether while declaring Spotify can suck my whole dick. Fuck Kroger too.

Luminiferous Aether continues the path of over-the-top Australian acts. Things that rule about this cassette

  • Two fonts in the logo
  • Orange is an under utilized color in death metal
  • Rawwwwwwwww
  • Riffs
Things I want
  • A sharpie drawn t-shirt that I will not adhere to the rules of washing and bleed ink all over something thus ruining my sick shirt and some other articles of clothing. 
  • More
If you're jonesing for D666 flavor. Cop this and enjoy. 

Comments

Popular Posts