Misery Engine/ Cut Unconscious- Injuries of Class (Phage Tapes) Review

 

Misery Engine/ Cut Unconscious- injuries of class (Phage Tapes) Review

Bandcamp: https://phagetapes.bandcamp.com/album/injuries-of-class

Fuck this is a burner. Slight aside, I've been jamming a fair share of noise, power electronics, and industrial recently. Both sides are full of dread. 

In essence, this entire tape could be the score to Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared Syn. The only time I saw Metalstorm was Christmas Day with my entire family. Afterwards, I went to my dad's house and my brother tried to lose his voice so he wouldn't have to talk to anyone. He screamed for about 10 minutes straight and managed to get a hella hoarse voice. 

It might have been the year some weird priest was at my dad's for Christmas and he looked just like this dude (from Jared Syn) except the priest had an arm.



Comments

Popular Posts