Putred- Terorea Incarnata (Goat Throne) Review


 Putred- Terorea Incarnata (Goat Throne) Review

BandCamp:

Damn, come thru with a death metal band with art from Creepy, Eerie, Psycho, any of that Warren, Skywald, Gredown shit on the cover and I am going to buy it.

These dudes are from Romania and the vibe is hard Euro in the best possible way. These folks have access to castles, the Carpathians, and other cool stuff. America has Arby's and abandoned malls. 

My Sister Is Fucking Stupid, Entitled, and From Butthole Ohio

My corny ass half-sister went to Paris when she was in college and made a list of all the fucking McDonalds so she would know she liked what she was getting. She must like diabetes and cow asshole. Fuck her and the Royale with Cheese. This is why there aren't any American death metal bands like Putred.

Putred Fucking Rules

I don't know if American bands can pull this style off without making it corny or masturbating all over it. 

This demo is sick. Mid-paced. Vocals are perfect. Guitar tone is spot on. This thing is fucking awesome. I thought I had another of their demos and it seems that the edibles I've been eating have caused me to forget. Fuck.

Comments

Popular Posts