Peppy Pep Pepper "decline" LP review (modern tapes)

 

Peppy Pep Pepper "decline" LP review (modern tapes)


Grocery shopping is one of those times where I can ignore everything and wander the aisles and get food. It's a total focus for me as I maneuver around the cretins, fart audibly, and ram my cart past people and their inability to get the fuck out of the way. In short, I'm an asshole at the grocery. 

I was playing this in my local small town market where I am more well behaved (not the shitbag corporate store nearby). Fuck if I didn't have some crazy deja vu like I was living in "Night of the Comet". I had a near panic moment of feeling walled in by this icy synth monster subsided and I locked into listening. This record has gorgeous synth tones. "Frozen Hands" will have you hooked with a total ear worm. "Buttercups" has such bounce that I can't get any work done when I'm listening to it. Stylistically, super cool release of the highest quality. It's super limited so don't sleep.  

Comments

Popular Posts